Monday 19 November 2007

Saigon Wilds Out on Shade 45 (Funny Shit!!)



Saigon came onto Shade 45's "Lip Service" show recently and things got a little crazy to say the least.
Cipha Sounds and Angela Yee recap this quality moment where among other things Sai said he'd punch Nelly in the face, talks about threesomes and of course he has something to say about Prodigy




Saigon had this to say about the incident

MY DRUNK SHADE 45 INTERVIEW… I was soooo drunk when I did this interview I didnt even remember doing it, this interview was done at 8 PM and I was 4 A.M drunk.. I have a very LOW tolerance for white liquor. Well there is a part where I said I would slap Nelly because he doesn’t make positive songs…I actually like Nelly as a person and as an artist …I would never attempt to cause harm to a person who didnt try to harm me first in some sort of way, especially a person I respect and I respect Nelly…That was solely the Tanqueray speaking…I definitely would like to apologize to that man, Keep up the good work bruh, even though I would like to hear him and alot of these other MEGA superstars use their influence more to help our black kids, I wish him the best…Moving right along..In this same interview I supposedly told Melissa Ford I would punch her in the face, hahaha, after review I found it was NOT Melissa Ford, Melissa was there but it was a writer who had already interviewed me about the Mobb Deep incident and agreed with me about the stance I took, but gets the chance to interview me on the radio and changes her whole story to try to play me to make people laugh…I would NEVER hit a girl, especially Melissa Ford, there is only one way I would hit Melissa Ford…But Im really not the one to be the butt of ones jokes.


No comments: